Do you treasure the moment you receive flowers, but dread arranging them? Well fear not this daunting task! Our bloomon floral experts are here to rescue you from flower fiasco!
How, where and when can I attend a bloomon workshop?
Tickets are available on a first come first serve basis. To keep the sessions intimate we limit the sessions so book early in order to avoid missing out! We are regularly adding new venues and dates for 2017, so keep up-to-date with this page and you will be the first to know of our new sessions!
- Cambridge 23rd April: tickets available here l facebook event
- Stratford 26th April: tickets available here l facebook event
- West Brompton 29th April: tickets available here l facebook event
- Dulwich 30th April: tickets available here l facebook event
- Brixton 4th May: tickets available here l facebook here
- Edinburgh 6th May 11:00: tickets available here
- Edinburgh 6th May 12:45: tickets available here
- Edinburgh 6th May 14:30: tickets available here
- Fitzrovia 13th May: tickets available here l facebook here
- Homerton 14th May: tickets available here l facebook here
- Bath 20th May 11:00: tickets available here
- Bath 20th May 12:45: tickets available here
- Bath 20th May 14:30: tickets available here
Just click the workshop event you’d like to attend, select your time slot, purchase your ticket and we look forward to welcoming you there. Did we mention that you’ll get to take your beautiful bouquet home? So don’t worry about leaving empty handed!
So, who are bloomon?
We are passionate about delivering the freshest and most stylish bouquets. In contrast to traditional florists we cut out the middlemen and deal directly with growers. In this way, we deliver fresh hand-tied seasonal bouquets from field to customers within 48 hours, adding days of extra freshness. The bouquet’s are curated by Anton van Duijn, our head florist, who is well known in the Netherlands for his modern Scandinavian style bouquets.
What can you expect at these workshops?
We are hosting exclusive workshops all across London, to teach you how to arrange your own piece of floral art!
Along with complimentary refreshments to get your creative juices flowing, our bloomon florists will teach you how to arrange the perfect bouquet as well as let you in on some secrets which will help your flowers stay fresh for longer.
Any questions? Drop us a line at [email protected] or give us a call on 020 3322 1989.
Hope to welcome you soon at one of our workshops!